On the Thursday’s Technology & UX class we were asked to OBSERVE how different person is booking a flight or restaurant using PC or mobile.
Louise’s User Experience – Flight Booking with Singapore Airlines
Name: Louise Cavanagh
Scenario: A flight booking on a smartphone
Louise was looking to book a return flight for 3 adults from Dublin to Melbourne, departing 2/03/17 and returning 25/03/17 with Singapore Airlines.
5 tasks performed:
- Google searching “Singapore Airlines”
- Selecting Singapore Airlines – http://www.singaporeair.com which linked trough to actual website
- Selecting “Search Flights”
- Selecting desired city, date, class type and number of the passengers and tapping “Search”
- Searching and selecting convenient price and date
5 problems occurred:
- The required dates were not available at the first search attempt, Louise had to try different dates
- After performing the 5th task an error had occurred: “We are unable to process your request. Please contact your…
View original post 148 more words